Terms & Conditions
1. Information About Us
1.1 This website is operated by us, Florisoft Ltd, trading as Strelitzia Software, a company registered in England & Wales under company number 05882885. Our registered office is situated at Old House Gardens, Hurworth, Darlington, County Durham, DL2 2JD.
2. Use of Website
2.2 You agree that you will not:
(a) attempt to access our systems or reverse-engineer, decompile, disassemble or otherwise tamper with the website, its content and/or any software used in connection with the website;
(b) post on or transmit to or from the website any material that is threatening, defamatory, obscene, indecent, offensive, discriminatory, inflammatory, blasphemous, criminal, in breach of confidence or privacy or a third party’s rights or which may otherwise cause annoyance or inconvenience;
(c) use the website for fraudulent or criminal activities;
(d) transmit any virus, logic bombs, Trojan horses, worms, harmful components, corrupted data or other malicious software or harmful data onto the website;
(e) use any manual or automated software, devices, or other processes to “crawl” or “spider” any web pages contained in the website;
(f) monitor or copy, or allow others to monitor or copy, our web pages or the content included herein;
(g) “frame” or otherwise simulate the appearance or function of this website; or
(h) take any action that interferes with the proper working of or places an unreasonable load on our infrastructure, including but not limited to unsolicited communications, attempts to gain unauthorised access, or transmission or activation of computer viruses.
2.3 We will fully co-operate with all law enforcement authorities and court orders requesting or directing us to disclose the identity of or to locate anyone posting any defamatory, obscene or otherwise illegal material onto the website and/or using the website in respect of any fraudulent activity.
2.5 Please note that access to our website may be suspended temporarily and without notice in the case of system failure, maintenance or repair or for any reasons beyond our control.
3. Intellectual Property Rights in our Website
3.1 We are the owner or the licensee of the copyright, trademarks and all other intellectual property rights in the content and expressly reserve all rights in the same.
3.2 You may print and download extracts from this website for your own non-commercial use and in respect of your receipt of our Services, provided that you do not modify any of the content, you do not use any graphics or photographs separately from their accompanying text and you do not remove any copyright or trade mark notification or other proprietary notices from such extracts.
3.3 Unless we state otherwise, all other reproduction or use of extracts of content is strictly prohibited. In particular, no part of this website may be reproduced or stored in any other website or included in any public or private electronic retrieval system or service or used for any commercial purposes whatsoever without our prior written permission.
4. Linking to the Website
4.1 You may create a link from your own website to the website provided that you obtain our prior written consent and provided that you only do so on the basis that you link to, and do not replicate, the home page of this website and you DO NOT:
(a) create a frame or any other browser or border environment around this website;
(b) in any way imply that we endorse, approve or are associated with any properties, products or services other than our own;
(c) misrepresent your relationship with us or present any other false information about us;
(d) use any of our content or trademarks without our express written permission;
(e) link from a website that is not owned by you; or
(f) display any content on your website that is distasteful, offensive or controversial, infringes any intellectual property rights or other rights of any other person or otherwise does not comply with all applicable laws and regulations.
5. Our Links to Other Websites
5.1 Where our website contains links to other websites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. We have no control over, and make no endorsement of, the content or availability of these third party websites. We accept no liability for any statements, information, products or services that are published on or accessible through any websites owned or operated by third parties and you use and rely on the same at your own risk.
6.1 Commentary and other materials posted on our website are not intended to amount to advice on which reliance should be placed. We therefore disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by any visitor to our website, or by anyone who may be informed of any of the content.
6.2 The content of our website is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy. To the maximum extent permitted by law, we exclude:
(a) all liability for any communications that are lost, intercepted, altered or otherwise accessed by third parties;
(b) all liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by any user in connection with our website or in connection with the use, inability to use, or results from the use of our website, any websites linked to it and any materials posted on it, including loss of income or revenue, loss of business, loss of profits or contracts, loss of anticipated savings, loss of data, loss of goodwill, wasted management or office time, whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise; and
(c) all liability arising from any unauthorised access to or use of our servers or any interruption in use of the website.
This does not affect our liability for death or personal injury arising from our negligence, nor our liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
8. Our Rights
9. Law and Jurisdiction
Strelitzia User Updated T&Cs 18 June 2020 9.30am
- Strelitzia is available to florists world-wide. basic subscription allows access to the following modules; Order-taking, EPOS, Make-up, Delivery Lists, Repeat Orders, Customer, Business Centre and Settings only.
- The florist’s customer data can be accessed and exported at any time.
- Prices & Subscription
- Strelitzia is a subscription service.
- The setup fee is a one-off payment at the start of the subscription service.
- Subscription price are based on the number of physical shops, branches or premise per business. This includes workshops and industrial units for product make-up.
- Your subscription will start on the date of setup.
- There is no limit on the number of computers that can be operated in each branch
- All prices exclude VAT.
- Strelitzia reserves the right to alter prices with a one-month notice period
- Strelitzia requires a one full month notice period to terminate a subscription & the subscription will terminate on the last day of the following month.
- Setup Fee
- Strelitzia will complete the full scope of setup, deliver the support and service outlined in the terms & condition. The fee for the installation and setup will be communicated to you during your account setup information.
- Your Setup fee includes:
- Configure servers & security for site load.
- Load & structure your personal site on Strelitzia.
- Configure licenses & assess for branches and EPOS devices as relevant.
- Comprehensive training on the system.
- Logo alteration for your invoicing to include all relevant details.
- Set up of Strelitzia account including organisation of relevant business and payment information.
- Strelitzia have not included time required for digitisation of written/paper-based materials, large product loads or reprojection of photography within the setup fee. As required, Strelitzia would be happy to provide a fee proposal and programme to undertake additional administration work, this can be discussed at a later date.
- In order to use the Strelitzia to its full extent it will need to be supported by EPOS hardware. The Star mC-Print2 range receipt printer and The Star Cash Drawer 4 Flat note are the only hardware supported by the Strelitzia team these can be bought outright from the Strelitzia team.
- Password security
- Your Strelitzia site is accessed via a unique URL, which is password protected. It is your responsibility to keep this password extremely secure and to change it frequently.
- Your password must be a unique combination of upper case and lower case letters, numbers and special characters.
- You have a second level of security with a pin-pad. It is your responsibility to make sure this number combination is secure, and is changed regularly.
- It is not Strelitzia’s responsibility if your site is compromised or hacked because of a weak password.
- Before setup of Strelitzia you shall be required to provide us with your personal & business details, including accurate postcode, phone number & necessary payment details. We accept payment through ‘GoCardless’ direct debit or BACs. We do not accept cash, cheques or card payments unless otherwise agreed. Cards will be accepted for export customers including
- If one or more monthly payments are missed or setup payments are not paid within with 30 days of setup Strelitzia will pause your access to Strelitzia until payments are made.
- Your setup fee is a one-off payment which is none refundable once Strelitzia is live in your business.
- We cannot accept subscription from customers under the age of eighteen (18) years.
- Recovery of funds
- In the event that money is owed to Strelitzia for setup, subscription or hardware Strelitzia reserves the right to request the money with 30 days.
- Strelitzia will take the business to small claims court in order to recover any funds after this 30-day period.
- Strelitzia will accept payment terms on an individual basis on our discretion however if payments agreed are not received by Strelitzia within the agreed timeframe & structure we will understand this as a breach of these terms and conditions and will revert to clause 6.2.
- change of ownership
- In the event your business changes ownership during your subscription Strelitzia must be provided with the following details one month in advance;
- New business owner(s) name
- New business bank details
- In the event your business changes ownership during your subscription Strelitzia must be provided with the following details one month in advance;
If these details are not given, Strelitzia reserves the right to pause the subscription with no notice.
All liabilities of the subscription price (see section 2) will be held by the new business owner(s) once Strelitzia is notified.
- Cancellation of your subscription requires one full month’s notice & the subscription will terminate on the last day of the following month.
- To amend or cancel your subscription, please contact our team on;
+44 (0) 1325 722398
- You are entitled to cancel any payment at any time where fraudulent use has been made of your bank details by another person not acting on behalf of you or as your agent and to be re-credited by us to the extent that such sums are not reimbursed by the card issuer in such circumstances.
- CUSTOMER SERVICES
- The Strelitzia team are available via telephone 9am-4pm Monday to Friday. We can be contacted using; +44 (0)1325 722398 or email@example.com unless notified to an alternative telephone number or email.
- If you require extra training of the system you are welcome to make an appointment with our team as part of your subscription.
- Whilst we agree to use our reasonable endeavours to ensure that this Online Site and/or the Online Service is fully operational and error-free we cannot guarantee this and, therefore, accept no responsibility for any defects and/or interruption of the Online Site and/or the Online Service and shall be released from our obligations under these Terms and Conditions in the event of any cause beyond our reasonable control which renders the provision of the Online Site and/or the Online Service impossible or impractical.
- We exclude all liability for any claims, losses, demands and damages, including without limitation, any costs, loss of profits, loss of contracts or business opportunity, loss of data and any other consequential, incidental, special or punitive damages, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages, arising directly or indirectly out of or in any way connected with your use or inability to access the Online Site and/or the Online Service.
- We reserve the right to supplement and amend the Terms and Conditions on which you are permitted access to Strelitzia from time to time. We will post any changes on www.strelitziasoftware.com and it is your responsibility as a customer to review the Terms and Conditions on each occasion you access the Online Service or Online Site. Changes will be effective two (2) hours after the posting of any such change and all subsequent dealings between you and us shall be on the new Terms and Conditions.
- Additionally, we reserve the right to suspend, restrict or terminate access to Strelitzia for any reason at any time.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be deemed to include all other notices, policies, disclaimers and other terms contained in the Strelitzia, provided that in the event of a conflict between any such other notices, policies, disclaimers and other terms, these Terms and Conditions shall prevail.
- A person who is not a party to the agreement between you and us has no rights under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 to enforce any of the Terms and Conditions but this does not affect any right or remedy which exists apart from that Act.
- Save in respect of fraudulent misrepresentation, this agreement (including any documents and instruments referred to herein) supersedes all prior representations, arrangements, understandings, and agreements between you and us (whether written or oral) and sets forth the entire agreement and understanding between you and us relating to the subject matter hereof.
- Your purchase will be deemed to have occurred in the UK. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English Law and the parties agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- Strelitzia reserves the right to collect data stored in Strelitzia and use and distribute this data in a collective and anonymous fashion. To avoid doubt no specific business or personal customer or recipient data will be used. This collective and anonymous data may include but is not limited to types of products, varieties of flowers used, accumulative sales for certain time periods, occasions consumers are buying flowers for, colour trends, average cost of gift flowers / wedding flowers / funeral flowers, demographics – postcode lookup, payment type, types of consumers – account etc., types of florists
Address & Postcode:
Old House Gardens, West End, Hurworth-on-Tees, Darlington DL2 2JD
+ 44 (0) 1325 722398
Strelitzia Software is committed to protecting your privacy. We will only use the information that we collect about you lawfully (in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 & subsequent revisions thereof). We collect information about you for two reasons: to process your subscription and to provide you with the best possible service.
We will give you the chance to refuse any marketing e-mails from us or from any other third-party companies in the future.
The type of information we will collect about you includes:
- Business owner’(s) name(s)
- Your business name. (Both the legal & trading name of your company if applicable)
- Business Address & Postcode
- Business Phone Number
- Business E-Mail Address
We will never collect sensitive information about you without your explicit consent.
The information we hold will be accurate and up to date. It is possible to obtain a copy of the information that we hold about you. If you find any inaccuracies we will delete or correct it promptly. Should you require a copy of such information, please write to us at:
Old House Gardens
The personal information which we hold will be held securely in accordance with our internal security policy and English law.
We may use technology to track the patterns of behaviour of visitors to our site. This can include using a "cookie" which would be stored on your browser. You can usually modify your browser to prevent this happening (for example, using Internet Explorer select 'internet options' from the 'tools' menu, then click 'security', followed by 'custom level' and select 'disable cookies').
The information collected in this way can be used to identify you unless you modify your browser settings.
Cookies are also used as a further means of ensuring private and secure purchase sessions are operated within the site.
Every time you connect to our website, we store a log of your visit which shows the unique number your machine uses when it is connected to the internet (IP address). This tells us what you looked at; whether the page request was successful or not and which browser you use to view the pages. The use of this data is strictly for statistical purposes only. This helps us to understand which areas of the site are of particular interest and also which pages are not being requested. It also tells how many people are visiting the website in total.
We may amend this policy from time to time. If we make any substantial changes in the way we use your personal information we will notify you by email or an announcement on www.strelitziasoftware.com
If you have any questions/comments about privacy, you should email us.